Become A Sponsor
Good for the Community • Good for Business
Aligning your business with the Stanley Arts Festival produced by CherryArts is notably good for the community, but is good for business as well. Your association with this cultural event can help reach and impact educated, affluent and culturally-savvy attendees and create brand experiences in a non-traditional way. Sponsorship packages include many tangible and actionable rights and benefits.
- Achieve marketing & communications objectives
- Underscore community commitment & social responsibility
- Receive positive media relations
- Attract customers & generate leads
- Engage Employees
- Entertain Clients
The Stanley Arts Festival is designed to draw an estimated 10,000+ people, many from the surrounding Stapleton neighborhoods. Key features of the Stanley Arts Festival include:
• The festival footprint will utilize the 10,000 sq. ft. inside the Stanley, plus two additional mega-tents outside the building.
• 100 nationally juried artists will be featured in the mediums of painting, jewelry, textiles, sculpture, photography and mixed mediums
• Music, theatrical vignettes, and special presentations will inspire and entertain throughout the event on the Main Stage
• Encoring one of the summer festival’s most popular attractions, the Creation Station will provide hands-on art activities for the young and young at heart.
• Attendees will delight at an innovative, interactive visual arts installation
• Opening Night event for 500 special guests
Stanley Arts Festival Fast Facts
The 2020 Stanley Arts Festival, is backed by the experience, professionalism, expertise or planning behind the creation of this event. Based upon the track record of the Cherry Creek Arts Festival, event organizers have put together an event plan upon which to build a successful new franchise for CherryArts.
• The event is expected to draw 10,000 people comprised of CCAF’s highly desirable attendee profile (Married, between 25 and 54 years old, highly educated with an average annual household income of $110,000+)
• Created and managed by the producers of the Cherry Creek Arts Festival, the region’s most lauded visual arts event, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, for which proceeds will benefit mission-based art education and outreach programs
• Well promoted an anticipated $150,000 in media buys and promotion with such partners as CBS4-TV, Entercom Radio’s KOSI-FM and The Mountain, Colorado Homes & Lifestyles magazine, plus CCAF’s digital and social media platforms
To learn more about the advantages of event marketing through your sponsorship of the Stanley Arts Festival follow the link below: http://csg-sponsorship.com/cherryarts-festival/ Creative Strategies Group 303-469-7500 Creative Strategies Group (CSG) is a Denver-based, full service sponsorship and event marketing agency that consults with sponsorship properties in the identification of their most sponsorable assets, as well as the packaging, pricing and sales strategies to attract corporate and media sponsors.