The 2020 Stanley Arts Festival has been postponed for the time being. If you would like to receive updates regarding the event, please send your name and email to [email protected].
Stanley Arts Festival
Call for Food Trucks
National Art & Local Flavor
Stanley Arts Festival, produced by the Cherry Creek Arts Festival, in collaboration with Stanley Marketplace featuring national art and local flavor. The weekend includes a juried art show with 90 exhibiting national artists, live entertainment, children’s activities and more.
Stanley Marketplace is a community of 50+ independently owned Colorado businesses collectively offering a place for you to eat, drink, shop, exercise, play, work and more.
You are invited to participate at Stanley Arts Festival!
Stanley Arts Festival (SAF) is looking for food trucks to sell their cuisine.
In this fifth year SAF will provide culinary partners with:
- Feature listing in the festival guide and on the SAF website
- Pre-event publicity advertising from media sponsors
We are asking in return that our culinary partners provide us:
- $150 booth fee per day, $300 for the weekend
- To be a self-contained mobile food facility
- Must provide own power, no electricity is available
- Must provide enough food to sustain an estimated 16,000 + guests over the weekend
- Send us a listing of items you plan on selling and their prices
- How much space do you require and other needs
Upon acceptance we will require State Sales Tax Licenses, City Sales Tax Licenses, Temporary Retail Food License, Fire Permit and Liability Insurance.
If you are interested please contact Amy Curlee:
Visual Arts Director
303-355-2787 ext. 200