Stanley Arts Festival
Call for Food Trucks
September 8, 9, 2018
National Art & Local Flavor
Stanley Arts Festival, produced by the Cherry Creek Arts Festival, in collaboration with Stanley Marketplace featuring national art and local flavor. The weekend includes a juried art show with 100 exhibiting national artists, live entertainment, children’s activities and more.
Stanley Marketplace is a community of 50+ independently owned Colorado businesses collectively offering a place for you to eat, drink, shop, exercise, play, work and more.
You are invited to participate at Stanley Arts Festival!
Stanley Arts Festival (SAF) is looking for food trucks to sell their cuisine at the event Saturday, September 8th 10:00 am – 7:00 pm and Sunday, September 9th 2018, 10:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
In this fourth year SAF will provide culinary partners with:
- Feature listing in the festival guide and on the SAF website
- Pre-event publicity advertising from media sponsors
We are asking in return that our culinary partners provide us:
- 15% of daily gross sales
- To be a self-contained mobile food facility
- Must provide enough food to sustain an estimated 10,000 + guests over the weekend
- Send us a listing of items you plan on selling and their prices
- How much space do you require and other needs
Hours of Stanley Arts Festival
Saturday, September 8 10:00am-7:00pm Free public festival
Sunday, September 9 10:00am-5:00pm Free public festival
Upon acceptance we will require State Sales Tax Licenses, City Sales Tax Licenses, Temporary Retail Food License, Fire Permit and Liability Insurance.
If you are interested please contact Amy Curlee by Friday, August 17th, 2018:
Visual Arts Coordinator
303-355-2787 ext 200